So it's been a very long time since I've posted, so I thought I'd bring you up to date and post some pics. Ok, well, most of my pics are on my mother-in-law's computer. I had to wipe my card to be able to take pics of Tiffs Graduation. So I'll just tell what happened since the Graduation. Then I'll go back and tell old stories. So Tiff Graduated June 6th. Riley was blessed on the 7th. But before that, Brian and Shari and 5 kids had gone to Yosemite June 1st. They were making breakfast and getting camp set, that morning when Trevor fell in the fire. He tripped over the metal rail that edges the firepit. So Steven pulled him out. Miracles of miracles, they found some firemen washing their truck, who helped them, they got an ambulence ride to the hospital and thent a helicopter took Trevor, by himself, 15 months old, to the Sacramento Davis Hospital. From their, they took him to Schriner's Hospital. And that hospital doesn't accept payment, they do accept donations. So another miracle for Brian and Shari!!!! Trevor got the best care possible. It was amazing. But two days into it, they found out that Trevor needed to have skin grafts. Surgery was scheduled for Tues the 3rd. Their original plans were to go to the Steven's home on the 3rd and go home on the 7th. But since he needed surgery they were required to stay a week. So plans were thrown out the window. Brian was able to use sick time for his vacation. They stayed a WEEK longer than planned. In the meantime, I helped take care of the 4 other kids. Steven, Nicole, Ethan and Eric. It was a blast! Grandma was there the first week. I had them most of the second week. Their daddy and mommy got to come every once in a while for a day or so. June 12th was when Trevor was finally released and the whole family got back together. I don't have pictures of that for some reason. I don't even have pics of Trevors hand! I'll get some from Shari. Lorien had swimming lessons and loved them, she never put her head under the water. She was very carefull. But she keeps asking to go back to swim lessons. I tell her she can't until she puts her head under the water! I'm so mean! And Vanessa just started swim lessons. While the kids were here, we went to the Zoo, Howarth Park, M section park, made pea structures, made clay, swam in Jaden's little pool outside, and watched tv. A great time was had by all!
1 comment:
I'm glad Trevor is ok! And that they found firemen and everything!
Post a Comment