Well, I'd like to say we are the perfect family, but as this blog will attest we are just a normal family. We play hard, work not so much, and love each other like the white hot intensity of a thousand suns!
3/21/11
Lack of Creativity
So I can't think of anything new. I tried to crochet last night and got stumped. I've been thinking about fabric I have and trying to figure out the best pattern and child to use it for. I have three and the fabric that's been in my bins for 6 years will not be enough to make dresses for all three of them. So what to do.......
I had my ultrasound. I looked very hard but couldn't see anything! BUT, we told the lady we didn't want to find out, so that could have been why. I'm sure she didn't linger. But still, Jimmy says if we didn't see anything then it's probably a girl. I'm ok with that. But pregnancy is scary! I'm going to have to have more babies! Well, I did say I wanted 12, but didn't realize the risks in having a baby. The last three have been ok. Lorien was hard to get out and they threatened c-section, but I got a blessing and through our faith she made it. I had Gestational Diabetes with Vanessa and thought it was the end of the world, the worst thing someone could deal with. Then Christy's was just fine. I don't remember any problems at all! This time, they say I have marginal placenta previa. Which is very bad if it becomes complete or doesn't move away. And if I bleed at all I have to report it. And it could put me on bed rest and more! So I got a blessing. He told me not to worry. I know He can do anything. I stopped worrying, but pray constantly that everything is ok and growing and moving around properly with this baby. I realize that there are worse things than gestational diabetes and take back the comment I made when I had it. I would much rather prick my finger 4 times a day than have the chance of me and the baby bleeding to death. The unknown is super scary, but thank goodness we have men around us that hold the Priesthood and are worthy to give blessings. Thank goodness we are given small trials to test our faith, so we have sufficient faith when we need a miracle! Thank you Jimmy! I love you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment