I really need to make sure I have the right blog up! I just started to post a letter from Leda on this one! You have to go to her blog to see it, sorry! So it's almost Spring! Yeah! I should use exclamation points on every sentence this post! JK! Ok, so we planted like 50 plants last week. All the kids gathered around me in the garage and I filled egg cartons with dirt and gave each kid seeds to plant. They really like the Pumpkin seeds so there are 24 Pumpkin seeds planted. Yeah, that's a lot, but I'm not to sure they'll all grow. Some of the seeds come from pumpkins we carved last year and I hadn't dried them out completely. I still have faith that we'll have enough to plant, though. I really only need 5 to grow. I plan on planting them all along the back fence. I can not wait! The rain has been unrelenting the past week or two. It'll stop for maybe half a day, but then start up and rain twice as hard as before. The ground is super soggy. I'm hoping by the time the seeds are up that the temp will be up to the right place for the little baby plants AND that I can borrow my father-in-law's truck to go get dirt. I haven't asked him about it yet, so don't mention it to him! I'll ask soon, don't worry. Anyhoo, that's about it for this week. I have a lesson I've been planning for a month. I haven't looked at it in a week, though, and so tonight I remembered it's tomorrow and all of a sudden felt incredibly unprepared. It's on faith. I need to have faith that everything I studied will come back to my mind when I go to teach it. Wish me luck! EXCLAMATION POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment