9/11/08

Bye Bye Summer!

So I wanted to put pictures of stuff we did during the summer that I didn't have time to blog about. So here it goes:

I got to go visit my best friend from when I lived in TX. She's got a beautiful home and two wonderful kids! I'm sure her husband is great too, but I didn't meet him. We had lots of fun, and even had to take a nap 'cause we were all so tired! My kids and I had just driven to UT the day before, so we were beat.
Anne and Mary
Our kids were lined up and we took pictures. Mary had this high tech camera that dwarfed mine, but I think my pics came out OK. The kids were so well behaved. And then we all got Popsicles! yeah!
This was back when I was doing Vanessa's one year photos. I sat the two girls together and they sat very still so I could take really good pics of them. This is in my in-laws backyard. The plant behind them is from when I was planting some plants for Nursery and a couple of the seeds fell between the planks in the deck. I think it looks so beautiful there! I don't know what my in-laws thing. . . .
So we had all just had a wonderful time at Seven Peaks Water Park in Provo and I realized I hadn't taken any pics. Vanessa was already changed and it was about 10 min till closing. Lost opportunity, oh well. We had a great time. Vanessa loved the lazy river and the kids pool. The tiny slides in the pool were great!

No comments: