9/14/08

Lorien's Point of View

Lorien took a bunch of pictures at Grandma Ostler's viewing, and I thought they were pretty good. I love letting her take our camera to take pictures. She's got a great angle from her height. She got stories from some of her relatives and from others, just goofy faces!

Uncle Dale


Grandpa Ostler

Lorien


Jessica


Uncle Mike teller Lorien that she should call her mommy Annie.

3 comments:

Leda Harrington said...

HAHA! Mike makes me laugh!

StaceyOstler said...

I'm just on the computer right now sending out some emails and noticed the comments you're making on my blog. Thanks for checking it out. I think I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. Hey if you want any of my chore chart stuff let me know and I can make copies and send them your way.

Also I thought of you today when I rented out a movie theater here in town for Nov 21st. For a little private showing of Twilight at 10am before everyone one else gets to see it. Can you say AWESOME!!! A friend and I are going to invite about 50 friends to come see it with us. No lines, No crowd, in a theater full of all of our friends. No hubby's and kids allowed. I'm way excited should be lots of fun! Well I'll talk to you later.

By the way I love the look of your blog!

Rachel said...

That's cute to get pictures from your little girls perspective!