So I left that last post up there for a long time. Not just because I was a slacker. I love that picture! Anyway, we've been pretty busy since Grandma's funeral. My friend Farah and I decided to do a homeschool preschool together. It is soooo much fun and Lorien LOVES it! She always says "thank Thee that I can go to preschool" in her prayers. And we aren't just doing borning book work, of course! We get out and play and color and learn about the world we live in through touch and site. I think I like science the best. We've been doing science projects. Reading is fun too. I liked the science project book the best. You can check it all out at funtolearnhomeschool.blogspot.com. So besides that Lorien loves to play with her sister. Vanessa has grown by leaps and bounds. She looks into your eyes and opens her mouth and sings one really scratchy note for a long time. She takes breaths, but she is so serious! I'll try to record her doing it on time. Her 11 yr old friend from primary used to call her babyzilla. She used to hold her arms up to keep her balance. But the other day he said he was sad that she doesn't do that anymore 'cause she's a good walker now. It was so cute, OH I mean cool! He's too old for cute:) Anyway, we've been walking with a group of women from our ward. Lorien decided we shouldn't go this morning. I think we should have. But the weather is really bad. And I'm not that excited to go! Well, not really bad. It's just overcast. I wanted the warm weather for a bit longer. We may still get some. Who knows!
1 comment:
Awe baby Nessa is so cute! And you wrote "thing" at the end of the flowers thing, it should be think! Haha! You're horrible! Anyway! I love those pictures!
Post a Comment