4/6/08

CANDY .... I mean Easter

So we spent the Saturday before Easter with Ry and Jah. It was so much fun! We went to an egg hunt the city of Sebastopol put on. Lorien tried to find eggs, but the other kids were just too fast. It was sad, but Jah's friend Nicole dropped one of her daughter's eggs for Lorien to "find". Then later that day we died eggs at their home before going to the church egg hunt and potluck. It was a gread day, and Lorien had so much fun playing with Jayden.



Vanessa had Easter eggs to dye so I decided to help her.

It was hard but someone had to do it!


The egg kit had paints for the eggs. I think they had more fun doing that than watching their egg sit in colored water.


After the city egg hunt the kids got to play in the park. Jayden went down the big slide all by himself for the first time!




At the egg hunt in the morning they were handing out bunny ears. They kept getting in the way when Lorien was looking for eggs!

No comments: