Well, I'd like to say we are the perfect family, but as this blog will attest we are just a normal family. We play hard, work not so much, and love each other like the white hot intensity of a thousand suns!
4/6/08
Princess Dance Party
I decided to have a play date for Lorien and her friends. Lorien suggested we do a princess dance party. So I made up invites and got a ton of princess parefenalia (sp?) and we had a party. We invited Grace Taylor, Ruby Loe, Morgan Schmidt, Isabella Murray, Helen Stolp, Nicole Neilsen and Leila Jones. Grace and Ruby came. It was sooo much fun! The girls never got around to dancing, but they played Hulabaloo, and ate food, and played with dolls and all. Lorien also signed her name on the invites and did a great job! Vanessa even got in on the fun! Our princess dresses were all so beautiful and Lorien's dress up chest was used more than ever before. Thank you Grandma for the dresses and the shoes. The girls had soooo much fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment