Well, I'd like to say we are the perfect family, but as this blog will attest we are just a normal family. We play hard, work not so much, and love each other like the white hot intensity of a thousand suns!
4/20/08
Oh yeah! Vanessa is 9 mo old!
I can't beleive I forgot to post this earlier! Vanessa turned 9 months old last Sunday the 13th. It was also the day her cousin Riley James Stevens was born to Ryan and Jaradel Stevens! It was fun getting pictures with him, Jaden, Lorien and Vanessa. If Jair sends me pics I'll post them later. Anyhoo, the beach pic of Vanessa is the one I'm going to use for this month. Vanessa is moving like crazy and getting into everything. We deffinately need to baby proof again! Doc says she's in the 75% for Height and weight. She's 19 lbs 4 oz, and 28" tall. I have to clean the house now, we're going to Disneyland tomorrow!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you have a blast at Disneyland!
Anne-It's been so long! I found you from Cristi's blog. You have a beautiful family! You will be surprised when you see the kids you use to babysit!!!
Love Tiffany King
jasontiff-homeofkings.blogspot.com
PS Say hi to Jimmy and the in laws
Anne! I guess this is the post for, "It's been so long" comments. I happened upon a blog that led to a blog etc. etc., and led me here! My email is ahunter99@yahoo.com. Send me an email and I'll send you an invite to my blog. It's great to see your family. They're beautiful!!
Love,
April Hunter(Ritter)
Post a Comment