We stayed at Mike and Chelsea's (sp?) home while in AZ. Lorien loved it! I told her who we were staying with and it took about two days for her to remember. She came up to me one day and said, Uncle Mike told me to call you Annie, but I call you Mommie! It was pretty cute. But she loved playing with girls most of all! She would ask throughout the one day we were there, when we were going back to Uncle Mikes house. And every oportunity she got, she would tell people that she was staying at Uncle Mikes. It was very cute. Chelsea got a pic of all the girls, so I'll get a copie one of these days and post it here. . .
1 comment:
We loved having you guys stay with us though we're sad for the circumstances you had to come down for. I'll email the pictures we took...they're cute!
Post a Comment