12/12/08

Snow! Or should I say ICE




We got to have a snow day in Sunny California! So my friend Kylie lives about 33 miles south of me and told us they were bringing snow in on trucks the Saturday after Thanksgiving. So we packed up early in the morning ('cause we had to feed horses and dogs that morning) and headed on over. Vanessa didn't know what to do with herself. I eventually just put her back in the stroller. Lorien had lots of fun, though. I'll put more pics on the next post. It was cool.

















1 comment:

Leda Harrington said...

That's so funny that they had to bring snow in! Haha! You should come and visit us, Vanessa would LOVE it out here! We had our second snowfall the other day, and it actually stuck this time! It was pretty much a blizzard. :( But we survived. Anyway! You should come when there's snow, hopefully there will be snow in April when you come! Yeah!