Tyson and his band put on a performance last night that rattled the cultural hall! We all crashed the YSA FHE last night to hear his cool music. My ears survived, just to let you all know. Lorien and Jayden had so much fun running around as fast as possible and dancing like crazy. Tyson got to make up a rap on the spot and help sing one of the songs. Normally he's in the background doing the beats for the band, the backbone so to speak. They are now on tour, I have no idea where they are going, but it will be fun for them I hope. You can hear their music at myspace.com/loveyoulongtime (I think). I like a lot of their songs. Lorien especially likes Poop on my Party and another one I forget the name of!!!! I'm a terrible sister-in-law! Oh well. Tyson is the one on the left.
No comments:
Post a Comment